Not sure how to announce this because it's big, it's huge, it's the biggest most enormous undertaking I've ever undertaken and I can't quite believe it's finished!
It's like announcing the birth of a baby -
it didn't take as long, it was however nearly as painful but totally worth it!
it didn't take as long, it was however nearly as painful but totally worth it!
Producing my own range of simple, stylish, interesting patterns
for interesting people with style who like to keep it simple has been a dream for a very loooong time
and once I get over the enormity of this one I'll get right onto the rest.
Should you decide to purchase & create your own Change of Heart Skirt you will receive in your beautifully presented pattern package,
9pgs of detailed user-friendly instructions & diagrams,
for a semi fitted A-line Skirt, which features a reversible front panel - essentially it is
two skirts in one!
There are 5 sizes to choose from - from Barbie Bum to Goddess Glutimous and I have explained the best way to find the best fit.
In fact I've explained all sorts of things - 15yrs of sewing workshop experience has given me an acute understanding of what needs to be said & what doesn't.
I have aimed this pattern at the intermediate beginner through to the advanced sewer.
If you have a basic understanding of the workings of your sewing machine and a keen interest in creating while learning new skills, then you're half way there.
My background has meant that some of the techniques I have shared in this pattern are industry shortcuts which will ensure you achieve a professional finish.
If you're still unsure take a look at the Skirts that have been created by myself & students and
I'm confident you will have as much fun & find it as addictive as us - if you make 1 you'll want 3!
Should you decide to purchase & create your own Change of Heart Skirt you will receive in your beautifully presented pattern package,
9pgs of detailed user-friendly instructions & diagrams,
for a semi fitted A-line Skirt, which features a reversible front panel - essentially it is
two skirts in one!
There are 5 sizes to choose from - from Barbie Bum to Goddess Glutimous and I have explained the best way to find the best fit.
In fact I've explained all sorts of things - 15yrs of sewing workshop experience has given me an acute understanding of what needs to be said & what doesn't.
I have aimed this pattern at the intermediate beginner through to the advanced sewer.
If you have a basic understanding of the workings of your sewing machine and a keen interest in creating while learning new skills, then you're half way there.
My background has meant that some of the techniques I have shared in this pattern are industry shortcuts which will ensure you achieve a professional finish.
If you're still unsure take a look at the Skirts that have been created by myself & students and
I'm confident you will have as much fun & find it as addictive as us - if you make 1 you'll want 3!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!