Friday, May 6, 2011

Announcements

My visitors today came to film me for a doco on sustainability in our community and before they left I got Suzanne to draw out the winners for the REinventing Give Away.

 

     1. Leanne - Heritage Rose
2. Melissa - Paris Punk
        3. Tamara - Spring Blossom

Congratulations girls!
Now if you could email me with your addresses I'll get your treasures in the post.


The other announcement is a bit of a fizzer.
I'd hoped to share my new Logo with my new Facebook link.
Turns out I'm good at Logos and hopeless at the other.
The 10yr old did her best however it stumped her so now I've got to get the teen to sit down, in close proximity to me, while she attempts whatever it is that we need to do and haven't - it can't be that hard if there's a billion others doing it.


What do you reckon of the new logo - me thinks it's pretty cool.

Update: perseverance paid off and I now have a link to my new Facebook page up and running - it would be lovely to see you over there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a great give away, cant wait for the postie.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    thankyou so much for taking part in the Giveaway.

    Your parcel will be posted tomorrow. I hope you like the top and that you will send me a photo of you wearing it.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!