1. Georgina - PwP, 2. tunic back, 3. simplicity 2854 front, 4. Maureen, 5. Re-invented Denim Jacket, 6. www.flickr.com/photos/43646943@N07/4132115606/in/pool-970..., 7. Untitled, 8. RyW - Jenny, 9. Skirt for Samy, 10. Eos - Peter Pan reversible collar, 11. spider mum - detail, 12. RyW - Carol , 13. Recycled Handkerchief banner, 14. Veronica, 15. Xl Godet T-Shirt - Black-White 001, 16. RyW - Neroli, 17. Jody, 18. Prototype for a new top..., 19. aqua wrap vest, 20. My Mourning Jacket, 21. a woman´s shirt evolution, 22. sold_pink_capelet_4, 23. Smiling orange clown, 24. Untitled, 25. White Handkerchief banner
These are some of the corners collected in my Sewn Details Group.
If I can work out a quicker way to do this Mosaic thing then I'd like to share more of the details from this collection in the future.
If I can work out a quicker way to do this Mosaic thing then I'd like to share more of the details from this collection in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!