This is my third Change of Heart Skirt and with a number of others in the 'good-to-go' stage, I'd call it an obsession.
![]() |
I used Echino fabric for one side of the wrap and vintage floral dress fabric for the other, the A-line skirt is suiting fabric.
The suiting and floral fabrics were both Op shop finds which when I thought about it helped to balance out the cost of the Echino. Not that I gave the cost that much thought however I wanted to mention this so I could lead onto skiting about the vintage fabric.
The suiting and floral fabrics were both Op shop finds which when I thought about it helped to balance out the cost of the Echino. Not that I gave the cost that much thought however I wanted to mention this so I could lead onto skiting about the vintage fabric.
Back when you still found decent treasure in the oppies I found this 20m length of brand new
1950's floral cotton fabric. Like a lot of my vintage fabrics I rarely use them, they sit filed, waiting for their moment in the sun, don't get me wrong they're not ignored, I pull them out occasionally - admire them, stroke them, turn them around - before deciding they're not quite right for whatever I'm working on and REfile them.
I was thrilled to have finally found a use for this one - only 19m to go!
I was thrilled to have finally found a use for this one - only 19m to go!
The next Change of Heart Skirt workshop
The Studio
30th April & 1st May
2-6pm
$135


gorgeous gorgeous fabrics.....love the vintage floral...very happy to take some of the 19 off you hands if you need any help with that jpdy!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous gorgeous fabrics.....love the vintage floral...very happy to take some of the 19 off you hands if you need any help with that jody!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen- I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteOh Jody... that vintage floral fabric is soooooo beautiful! I'd take some too!
ReplyDelete