I've often wondered what would happen if I gave 4 women the same project, with a choice of the same designs and the freedom to create.
We finished this 2-day Learn to Sew workshop today and the projects were 2 cushions - one with a zip & one with a button closure.
The 5 designs were a love heart, flower, parallel lines, circle & spiral which could be stitched & appliqued.
![]() |
| Brigita, Emma, Nicole, missing is Rosemary (camera shy) |
All very different





good morning jody, thanks again for the fun sewing class! the pictures look great - i'll put a link on my blog. can't wait now to do the re-inventing class!!! have a great sunday, nicole.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole - I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.
ReplyDeleteWow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?
ReplyDelete