Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mess + Noise = Happy!


You can't turn your back for 5mins around here at the moment without a bloke making a mess & a lot of noise! 

It's taken years to get to this point but once the decision was made to lay deep sewerage they were out the front digging big holes!

Dan's needed dedicated space for work ever since I kicked encouraged him out of the Studio. 
For a week now he's been beavering away in what was the Garage - making it happen!
The Front before & a day later.



 The Back before & then a day later.

I would like to point out nothing around here happens overnight! 
Events of this magnitude take upwards of 20yrs to eventuate but when they do, those 20yrs of constantly pointing out the merits of making a small house bigger disappear in a sigh, with a quiet nod & a knowing smirk smile - knowledge that you were right all along again!

2 comments:

  1. I have a saying about remodeling (like moving). Your brains are thrown against the wall, and then the workers leave and you get to put it all back together again! Actually it's not that bad - it just seems that way. It's worth it in the end, but sometimes in the midst of the mayhem it's tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth it and I hope only the beginning!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!