Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet

On occasion, over the past 18yrs I've looked at Eliza and thought, I must have done something right at least once in my life to have ended up with her for a daughter!
As sweet as she looks, she truly is.
I've worried about her her whole life - the world is a big scary place for those with gentle souls.
Recently though I've noticed a shift in my perception of her, related in part to the life choices she is making so now when she smiles, that same smile she's given me her whole life, I know she's going to be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Jody, hope I share the same sentiments when my little one reaches that turning point age. In the meantime, I will keep up the worrying. Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!