I was asked to embellish a pair of Jeans for an auction.
I finished them over the weekend and because the powers that be haven't seen them yet I think it best I only show you a little.
I finished them over the weekend and because the powers that be haven't seen them yet I think it best I only show you a little.


As a rule I don't make anything for the sake of making it and in fact it's a philosophy I ram down students throats.Imagine my surprise when I discovered how much I enjoyed the process, once I'd decided in which direction I was going.
OMG they are so cute - I love the tea pot - I can't wait to see how much they go for - I must make some as I can't afford them :)
ReplyDeleteHuh - too kind.
ReplyDeleteBoth the girls said independently of each other that they are "so Kylie".
You're definately going to have to have a pair!
Wow, they look great, can't wait to see the whole photo
ReplyDeleteMelissa x