Sometimes we need all the help we can get and more often than not it's the small gestures of support that make the most difference
I often find parallels within my sewing life & my normal life. while sewing a couple of silk chiffon outfits for a client I was reminded of the importance of pins
I only use them when I have to and I'd be lost without them
Just like my pins help in tricky situations I've loyal people I know I can call on in times of need and as I say thanks to those people I'd also like to thank whoever it was that invented the pin 'cause without them sewing really would be a bitch!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!