I dreamt that I was about to step into the abyss
clutching my clothing rack as a parachute!
clutching my clothing rack as a parachute!
Momentum for the Talks is building daily
and over the last couple of weeks I've had photos taken every other day for publicity of one sort or another.
I've included some of my preferred options - I'm won't say favourites
because I'm not a fan of photos taken of myself
invariably the person looking back at me
is not the person that resides in my mind
and over the last couple of weeks I've had photos taken every other day for publicity of one sort or another.
I've included some of my preferred options - I'm won't say favourites
because I'm not a fan of photos taken of myself
invariably the person looking back at me
is not the person that resides in my mind

Still, 'a picture says a thousand words'
and I am trying to get across an honest impression of myself & what I do

so that anyone who might be interested in embarking on a workshop with me
will feel more comfortable taking that first step.

I do like this one though
it reflects me not taking me too seriously
a trait that balances me!
I'll be conducting workshops from home the beginning of next year
which is very exciting.
I have a wonderful user friendly studio
in a gorgeous garden setting
with ample parking and no stairs
it'll be the perfect environment for creating!

Very professional! One of your goals/dreams was to be able to work from home and you have managed to achieve what you set out to do - fantastic!! I am very proud of you.....
ReplyDeleteIt makes sense on so many levels although it did take Dan a while to agree - approx. 30mins! Without him moving his 'shibang' into the garage it wont be possible.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for being one of my most ardent advocates - hey want to learn to sew!
Oh home workshop - I'm IN - I love these pictures X
ReplyDeletePicking the brochures up Thursday I'll pop one in your letterbox.
ReplyDeleteYour sewing workshops sound wonderful, and what a gorgeous setting.
ReplyDeleteWould you have some information about it that I could post on our website? I'm sure some of our interstate customers would be interested.
If you're interested.... email me at fabrics@tessuti.com.au
regards
Colette