Saturday, May 25, 2013

Wrapping up for Winter :: A Quick REinvent

Winter Wraps are wonderful

with a 1m x 1.5m piece of knit or woven fabric

cut circles where you want your armholes to be

try on

manipulate any excess fabric out of the way
and 

voila...


Bron wearing her Wrap with Tie Brooch
 

Elli wearing her second Wrap created from needle felted fabric
 

Sues Wrap created from Op Shop sourced velvet.


and if you love your first Wrap 
as much as Sue & Elli did theirs
you'll be busting to start the next one!



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh!! I'm loving the wraps, I've got some velvet that would be awesome... Or... OH!!! All the upholstery scraps I have:-) great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cool, i think have to make, maybe of linen or lightweight knit, summer is coming in my hemisphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Jody, I love wraps for winter

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!