Monday
around 10:30ish
seems to be the best time to do a spot of Op Shop rescuing around these parts.
Fabric & buttons & bowls are always welcome finds
as are plain cardys
in my favourite colours
in my favourite colours
even if the pink one doesn't fit now
it will after a litte tweaking.
The watermelon red wool cropped pea coat
will fit like a glove once I remove the sleeve lining
and the leather skirt
I wont wear
however I know someone who might
however I know someone who might
and if not
the soft, supple & flawless leather will become my new shoulder bag.
I thought I was doing well
until I walked into the last oppie on my way home
and you know how sometimes treasure takes your breathe away
when I spied the trim on this hand make silk chinese style Jacket
I couldn't get it under my arm fast enough
until I walked into the last oppie on my way home
and you know how sometimes treasure takes your breathe away
when I spied the trim on this hand make silk chinese style Jacket
I couldn't get it under my arm fast enough
and I've plans
for the jacket
and the trim.







Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteOoooh lalala...you find the best treasure....can't wait to have a little look and feel. xxx
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog yesterday, and I don't want to get up from the computer. I want to quit my job, buy more thrift shop clothes and create all day. Can I move in next door? Can I be your partner? I'm am already in a strange land in Idaho, USA right now. I need to get a way.
ReplyDeleteAnd I will continue to wish I was near you and your amazing Op Shops!!!!! Wonderful treasure yet again. xx
ReplyDeleteoh Jody, that leather skirt takes my breath away. I never find good clothes in our op shops, it's mostly pottery and ceramics I come home with.
ReplyDelete