I am beyond privileged to be doing what I do
I know this to be a fact
not only do I get to share the creative stuff bouncing round in my head
I get to do it here at the Studio
in my beautiful garden
and I get to do it with the most gorgeous people on the planet
just like best friends
[since they were 13yrs old]
Reggie and Sue
![]() |
| Journal Covers completed during the Basics & Beyond Workshop. |
and I get to do it again next week
*
*
*
and the one after that
*
*
*
and the one after that....
forever.
The End

It truly is a great thing I agree Jody! I'm lucky enough to do the same thing with my besties each week too, though we haven't known each other for those many years! That's so wonderful that you've all held it together since teenagers. Great going indeed. ♥
ReplyDelete