My love of Gingham began with a frock
I was 8yrs old
I wore that frock til the seams started to give
then the trauma of having to make an apron during home ec classes put me off wearing Gingham ever again
to this day though Gingham makes me smile
and remember fondly
sneaking the fave frock out of the house so I could have my school photo taken in it
[sorry Mum]
Thanks Sue for sending this video through
- it's as much fun as the fabric is.
and remember fondly
sneaking the fave frock out of the house so I could have my school photo taken in it
[sorry Mum]
Thanks Sue for sending this video through
- it's as much fun as the fabric is.
OMG ..!!! That was hilarious - I loved it! Thanks for sharing Jody and Sue XXX
ReplyDeleteAs Leanne said....it WAS hilarious! But I'm left wondering if any of his school mates saw it and how much stirring he copped from it!! lol. I too love a bit of gingham Jody. Thanks for putting it up. ♥
ReplyDeletep.s. did you ever come up with a name for your lovely grey frock? I don't think I missed it in any of your posts....but maybe I did?