Wednesday, December 19, 2012

JaM - Sharing Crafty Ideas

  JaM - a place to gather for just a moment once a week to share what we've been up to.

In light of my camera being broken
and not being replaced until Christmas morning
I'm unable to share an in depth tutorial on how to create the Christmas Stars

[not difficult to work out]

so

I've taken the opportunity to have a look at what is already available
by way of natty crafty ideas for the holidays
and found a few that might inspire you too.


If I was a Journaller I'd so be doing this in my spare time

I'd make time

Altered Book

definitely probably not something I'd wear
however a great way to keep girl child away from electronic devices....for a while


Felted Neckline

love these...but bigger

T-Shirt Pom Poms

it's the tactile nature & the ability to combine colours
that I adore more than anything about these
- can see a few of them being created at the REtreat

Crochet Pin Cushion
and in anticipation of the REtreat
over the next few weeks
I'll be some experimenting with different Gluten Free Vegetarian meal choices.

Sweet Potato Pie
 
Have you got any natty crafty foody ideas for whiling away the hours over the holidays...

I'll leave the JaM link up in case you'd like to share.

5 comments:

  1. There is just not enough hours left before the big day this year...but i will be sure to try my hand at least one of those things. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fancy trying these ....http://madetocreateblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/raw-chocolate-goji-berry-bites.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the journal and the pincushions. No natty crafty foody ideas for whiling away any hours yet. Lots of food ideas flowing for Christmas and that's as far as it gets. Think cheesecakes - chocolate, lemon meringue and layered white chocolate and dark chocolate. There will be healthy food too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jody I've got lots of ideas to keep me busy over the hot summer months....
    Simple eating, hubby mans the bbq and I'll whip up a salad from the veggie plot. Hoping for a huge tomatoe glut so i can make lots of sause and relish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!