Tuesday, February 7, 2012

JaM - A is for Announcements, Adventures And A giveAway

I'd like to announce I've embarked on an adventure.
I've just completed a Shop REfit 
and filled it with exciting sewing opportunities
Fabric, Piece of Cake Combos, new & vintage Bias Binding
and
a new Pattern Package
'Basics & Beyond Pattern' with 7 useful projects for novice sewers
and those wanting to enhance their existing skills.

To celebrate I'm offering you the opportunity to own your very own

 'Rose & Clover' 
Piece of Cake Tunic



All 100% cotton created by combining a vintage Tablecloth and new fabric.

I made myself one & have enough for 2 more
if you leave a comment, 
link to the meme mentioning the Giveaway,
like me on Facebook 
or triple your chances and do all 3
you'll be in the running for the 
Rose & Clover Pattern Package 
which will include 
the fabric (your pick of the two combination's), notions (Bias Binding) and PoC pattern.

(the other combination)

 JaM this week is sharing your
announcements & adventures
been anywhere we haven't
seen stuff outside your everyday
heard something we need to know
the linky is set up below for sharing!

Woops - just had a thought what if no-one likes the Rose & Clover Tunic -
for anyone not wanting the Rose & Clover PoC package
you can choose one of the other PoC packages from the Shop.


11 comments:

  1. Ohhh, Jodie, I would love a PoC kit - it's just so versatile!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie, is there a link to your facebook I can't see? quite possibly lol I love the PoC tablecloth repurpose. Tablecloths are my favourite, especially with roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'd love to enter I can totally imagine rocking this out and if I win it will be sure to feature in my wardrobe weds posts. I'm not on facebook sorry. Love those colour combos and they are quite good for my colouring too.
    makeitgiveit(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody, love the gorgeous wares you have for sale in your shop. Love your Give Away too, thanks for your generosity. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win it! I already like you on Facebook too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the thought provoking theme for this week Jody! :) I actually managed to think of something.
    Love the colours in your tunic. How could you not feel happy while wearing that one!? :)
    Really liking some of the fabric in your shop too.
    Have a fab week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of success on your venture and thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure how to do the MeMe thingy - but I placed two chances (here and facebook lol) love your detail and fabric imagination! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, I just wish I had a worthwhile blog in which to link to this, it's just lovely! Like you on facebook too, and as a matter of fact, simply ADORE you here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great give away Jody, sorry it took me so long, all this theco stuff is fabulous when all the satalites line up!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, great give-away. Popped by from Pam's blog. will check you out on FB ♥

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!