Just back from a few days with friends on their farm.
We drank a lot of tea,
and we mostly did it here.
I got to thinking...
where do you drink your tea,
have you got a favourite tea pot or maybe a china tea cup
and are you lucky like me and have a favourite person to drink it with?
![]() |
| [Reb wearing one of her designs, a Hanky Sunfrock] |
If you would like to share, the linky is below.


What a lovely spot... And I love the top!!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteFor sharing!
It all looks so pretty! i think about having a spot like that but just don't get around to it, probably because I know the cats would adopt it as a new sleeping spot.
ReplyDeleteIt really does look quite lovely Jody! We can only have outside spots like this when our mossie plagues subside, unless we slather ourselves in the dreaded repellent (which I am loathe to do!!). So I content myself with our screened in back deck. Much more comfy! :)
ReplyDeleteJody it's a peaceful looking spot to enjoy tea and chats. Reb looks like a beautiful lady and a great friend.
ReplyDeleteI love Tea, I wish I had not missed being able to link my tea set to your blog. My husband got me this tea set one year for my birthday, it serves 6 people. A picture will be on my blog at www.artrageousquilter.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love being outside, but it's winter here, so no drinking tea outside.
I forgot to say, I also love the hen running around.
ReplyDeleteI know this post is from back in January but I keep coming back to it because of the photo of your friend Reb. The Hanky Sunfrock is most intriguing. Is there any chance we might be able to see & hear more about this interesting lady? Does she have a blog one might visit?
ReplyDelete