Weird - this is one of the first Sundays that's felt like a Sunday should...for a long time.
Not sure why exactly because it's really no different to other Sundays, in that it's a working day for me. My weekends these days are Thursday & Friday.
It could have something to do with being a one-parent-family at the moment, which has me seeing life as we knew it, a little differently.
Stella is making the most of the last day of the weekend by doing a spot of baking this avo while still in her PJ's.
I'm thrilled she has REdiscovered a REinvention I created for her 2yrs ago. When it comes to clothes her taste is quite eclectic and doesn't always extend itself to footwear.
It's actually a touchy subject in the house at the moment - shoes.
She fell at school on Friday because her untied shoe lace ended up under a friends foot (one of the two shoe laces she is constantly asked to tie up...by me), as she was about to take a step down stone stairs - she broke her fall with her right hand and chin.
I'd show you the wounds however on pain-of-death I've promised not to put the photos on the blog.
Luckily, nothing broken, just some bark missing & very bruised in a number of places
It's actually a touchy subject in the house at the moment - shoes.
She fell at school on Friday because her untied shoe lace ended up under a friends foot (one of the two shoe laces she is constantly asked to tie up...by me), as she was about to take a step down stone stairs - she broke her fall with her right hand and chin.
I'd show you the wounds however on pain-of-death I've promised not to put the photos on the blog.
Luckily, nothing broken, just some bark missing & very bruised in a number of places
Eliza is working on her last assignment (ever in her whole life she hopes!), while trawling the internet looking for inspiration for the tattoo she can't live without , while still in her PJ's.
If we could find where we put Rosies PJ's she'd have hers on too - it's a bit chilly and she's tuckered out after a run & swim at the beach this morning.
Me - I've been out of my PJ's for hours.
These patterns aren't going to fold themselves!
The hardest decision I've had to make today is whether or not to wear the same skirt 2 days in a row.
This is my new Splice Skirt I created especially to go with my new Doc Martens and I wore it to yesterdays class and because it turns out there's alot of things in my wardrobe that go with these boots I've decided to go with this look instead...
...an oldy but a goody!
Wishes to you, for a lazy, pyjama clad Sunday...





Hi - I am really happy to find this. great job!
ReplyDeleteOH i want Pj's with a doily and tartan!! how divine to hang out in those all day :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving your splice skirt..that fabric is gorgeous!! Are they splice skirt patterns you are folding perhaps? ;)
FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, I am trying to post a comment, I printed out your instructions,finally found the post a comment button, I think I'm on the right track and now I have forgotten what I was going to say.
ReplyDeletebeautiful kids, love that most everyone is still in their jammies.
It's easier, I assume to click anonymous but of course, you know it's me , Joanie, that is.
Once I get the methodology worked out I will be more concise, and interesting.
Looove the new docs and of course the skirt.
Joanie
Anon - thanks, hope you'll be back.
ReplyDeleteMeg - I thought the REinvented Jacket was a fizzer because she only wore it once however since REdiscovering it a week ago she wears it with everything - we're off to the Wasamba AGM and she is dressed 2hrs early, ready to go, wearing the jacket, over a T-shirt, Boardshorts & leggings, looking like a 10yr old bag lady!
Yes, those are Splice Skirt patterns. I've had another order which I need to have ready in a couple of weeks.
Joanie - you did it! The world is a better place for you knowing how to comment - well my world anyway!