Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Making

Someone is teaching me how to make jewellery every Monday for the next 9wks and



after my first 3hr lesson 
I've decided I DON'T want to be a Jeweller!

I have in my mind a specific something I would like to use in my creations 
so doing this course I hope will be a means to an end.
If nothing else it will be good for my fine motor skills 
'cause it turns out I'm the 'truck driver' of jewellers
 breaking more saw blades than the rest of the class put together!

4 comments:

  1. good on you for having a go! better a truck driver than a scuba diver in shark infested waters.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yes, hadn't thought of it like that - I'll remind myself of that everytime I break a blade from now on which I expect will be more often than not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he! I can relate - I have attempted Jewelry making to no avail....I'm coming to eat your Mulberries tomorrow on the way home from school....YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes come - I'll even let you use the new gate so you don't have to stand out in the street with the plebs!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!