I've been trying to stay focused
and make something
anything
so I can share at least one of the creative ideas I have bouncing around in my head
I hope you'll agree that my excuse for being a neglectful creative blogger
is a valid one
and make something
anything
so I can share at least one of the creative ideas I have bouncing around in my head
I hope you'll agree that my excuse for being a neglectful creative blogger
is a valid one
and it's due in part entirely to a new distraction
Lola
[Border Collie]
[Border Collie]
a playmate for everyone
and a distraction for me....
Normal creative posting will REcommence
once the novelty has worn off....
once the novelty has worn off....

lol. Is this from the same woman who posted not so long ago "just looking"?? She is a gorgeous and precious little thing Jody! Glorious colour too. Distraction indeed!
ReplyDeleteI seem to be having that same focusing problem too lately. sigh..... :) ♥
Well spotted Pam - just like the third child I think the second puppy might be the best thing we ever did.x
DeleteShe's so cute!!!!!! Sometimes cute is just too hard to resist. The best thing we ever did for our old dog was to get him a puppy. Well we didn't really get her for him but I am sure she has added years to his life. Enjoy her and make sure you hide all your shoes!!! xx
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I would be distracted for ages!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful distraction for you. She is just lovely - thanks for sharing your distraction. Wish I had something so cute to distract me lol.
ReplyDeleteOh she is sooooo beautiful xxx
ReplyDeleteShe is indeed very cute....a pretty valid excuse I think. x
ReplyDelete