I so thoroughly enjoyed watching that whole video Jody! I sat and did some handsewing while it played and now want to see the whole show! and I'm really not a fan of reality shows. lol. Thanks for putting it up. ♥
Thanks for sharing Jody! It looks fab, I've only watched 10 mins (kids keep talking to me!) so will watch the rest when I'm on my own - I'm hooked already :)
This was a great link Jody, thank you. I must say that when I suggested a 'sewing bee' back in Scotland in 2001 I was met with rolling eyes from my young peers but only a few years later and things had changed dramatically and everyone wanted to craft and sew. :) Long may this positive 'make it' attitude continue. I have shared your link and will enjoy watching the whole series.
I'm wondering the exact same thing!
ReplyDeleteLove this Jody.....
ReplyDeleteI so thoroughly enjoyed watching that whole video Jody! I sat and did some handsewing while it played and now want to see the whole show! and I'm really not a fan of reality shows. lol. Thanks for putting it up. ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Jody! It looks fab, I've only watched 10 mins (kids keep talking to me!) so will watch the rest when I'm on my own - I'm hooked already :)
ReplyDeleteThis was a great link Jody, thank you. I must say that when I suggested a 'sewing bee' back in Scotland in 2001 I was met with rolling eyes from my young peers but only a few years later and things had changed dramatically and everyone wanted to craft and sew. :) Long may this positive 'make it' attitude continue. I have shared your link and will enjoy watching the whole series.
ReplyDelete