Wow what a week
what a wonderful cranked up, full speed and loud few weeks it's been
and now with everyone wearing their Jigsaw Jackets
Stellas High School testing completed
and a whole workshop free week up my sleeve
I'm taking a breather
having a cuppa [or 15]
soaking up the last of the colour from the garden
[although the bulbs are already poking their heads up]
what a wonderful cranked up, full speed and loud few weeks it's been
and now with everyone wearing their Jigsaw Jackets
Stellas High School testing completed
and a whole workshop free week up my sleeve
I'm taking a breather
having a cuppa [or 15]
soaking up the last of the colour from the garden
[although the bulbs are already poking their heads up]
waiting to be entertained every afternoon around 4-5pm
During the days when I'm not fulfilling domestic goddess duties
I'll finish off and start new projects for the Winter Wardrobe
and then of course
there's the hundreds of photos from the Jigsaw Jacket Workshops to edit and share






Nice to have a little time to take a breathe and catch up. I am constantly amazed at how much you get done and the beautiful creations that come from that room of yours. Nice bit of frippery by the way. x
ReplyDelete