Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012 - In New Frocks

Christmas 2012 was another success

We ate with those loved ones that could join us

Christmas Eve

 and we chatted to those that couldn't

Skyping with cousin Eleanor in Venice

while thanking others for their thoughtful gifts


we played
the same Monopoly game I've been playing since I was 7yrs old...

for 2 days!



while eating more

Pavlova with Raspberry & Pistachio Semifredo

and the girls did it in their new frocks

 frocks that fitted like gloves

and that they liked




Stella volunteered it was the best present she received
it is her all time favourite frock - big coming from a girl that doesn't wear frocks
she especially loves the vintage lace [doily] collar
she wont wear it all the time cos it's for best 
and she can see how it could easily be worn in the cooler months too

they've both asked for more...

phew!

 It's such a simple style 
I can see 2013 being the Year of the Frock.

1 comment:

  1. The dresses are so lovely and how great that they love them too...looks like you had a neat Christmas celebration and still connecting to those far away...technology is a wonderful thing when it works....the camera arrived I see too.
    Enjoy the lull that is these summer days following Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!