Thank goodness I recently discovered that I love hand sewing
because after a trip to the Dentist this morning
which left a hole in a couple of places
namely my pocket
I'm looking forward to finding a comfy cosy corner to complete & create more frippery.
I'm not particularly good at it
which is part of the attraction
I'm making it up as I go along
I wonder if you have a go-to-place when you feel out of sorts...

Oh I hope you are feeling happier soon...the dentist is one of the unhappiest placed to have to visit...your distraction looks like just the thing you need. xxx
ReplyDeleteYour distraction is so beautiful. My go-to place is simple piecing. You know the mindless sort of sewing, actually probably you don't!!!! your creations are amazing and take lots of thought :) But anyhow I just like to get some squares and sew them together. It helps.
ReplyDeleteI try to avoid the Dentist too and I think my wallet hurts more than anything else when I leave. I think hand quilting is the best thing when I just need a quiet moment of mindless stitching. I like to embroider too but unlike my quilting the stitches are not as neat as they should be.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better, and hope todays photo shoot went well
ReplyDeleteyuk dentist... thats why mine puts me to sleep cause i dislike him so much.... but absolutely loving the stitching.....
ReplyDelete