Monday, September 24, 2012

Last Minute

Everything's last minute today
packing, cleaning, money changing and 
I also managed some last minute nuno-felting

nuno-felted scarves are my go-to-gift for people
and this ones for someone pretty special.

 
 

and that's it
if it's not in the case it's not coming

back in a couple of weeks. x

ps. nearly forgot - I've a surprise post scheduled to appear tomorrow....so much to share so little time!

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful.....very fancy for last minute. xx
    travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous & such a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever sleep? Take care and have a wonderful break!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing article of clothing. It's so beautiful and I just love the colours. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jody, what a stunning creation! You clever gal, you.
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!