JaM - taking Just a Moment to gather
& share the things you have noticed, consumed, created &/or
bought during your week....
Another week
disappeared
in a flash of
healthy food & fresh air
as I manage to stave off the sickness bullets that seem to be felling those around me like flies.
healthy food & fresh air
as I manage to stave off the sickness bullets that seem to be felling those around me like flies.
![]() |
| Tamarillo [& other fruit] Fruit Salad |
Week 4 of Term 3
has seen many a discussion on the merits of consistent & correct seam allowance...
persistence [me hovering] & practice [you unpicking] pays off.
![]() |
| Charles creating Sues [wife] Dressing Gown with perfect seams. |
With a surge of interest in my Studio Workshops
I've had to consider ways of making another spot at the sewing table available....
I've had to consider ways of making another spot at the sewing table available....
general consensus is that this angle will work.
Rosie loves Judith
Rosie has decided Judith is her friend,
when ever Judith appears outside the Studio door Rosie isn't far away...
but what's not to love
Judiths latest Splice Skirt is stunning!
The days have been glorious
and not too hot
that I can't still wear boots...
a wardrobe staple I plan on wearing 'til it gets hot enough
for them to be a danger to my health.
![]() |
| REinvented T-shirt and Skirt |






You have just made me miss Friday's even more....I don't mind sitting on the end if there is still room come October. xxxx
ReplyDeleteYour spot on Fridays is safe & secure Bron - next to Alex, opposite Jeanette & Jo and alongside Kate. x
DeleteOh no! I'm missing Fridays too and I haven't even been to a class yet! ;))))
ReplyDeleteTamarillos....heaven! I've started having fruit and yoghurt smoothies for breakfast lately. So tasty.
Hmmmm....doesn't look like much walking is getting done there! Ha! But understandable with that view and such a lovely place to walk. I love seeing pics of Charles in your studio and now he's making clothes for his wife. That's heaven too, I'd imagine!
Love the colours in Judith's skirt. Very effective!! Great outfit Jody! and the 3 pieces all match up with colours.
I did my JaM post early, yesterday for a first! Loved your week. ♥
I so wished you lived closer! I love that gorgeous skirt! Actually I just bought tamarillos at the market today, haven't had them for years!
ReplyDeleteYour week looks so busy, I'm not surprised it seems to whizz past. x
ReplyDelete