Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Learning to Sew - Start with the Basics

Creating with a sewing machine
is a daunting task for some
so it pays to remember you can't run 'til you walk
and when novice sewers are introduced to the basics
with simple, easy-to-follow, practical & innovative projects,
attitudes brighten & abilities grow
as their confidence sours.

Everyone that enrols in a
creates from the pattern package I designed specifically to cater to the novice sewer
- with 7 projects in the package the outcomes are always 
as diverse & different as the individuals sewing them.

These are a few of the creations & the creators from 
Term 2 here at the Studio.
Term 3 Studio Workshops are fully booked however there are still spots available
 on Thursday mornings at Tresillian in Nedlands.

3 comments:

  1. It all just goes to show what a fabulous teacher you are Jody! You go! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these things look awesome. If I was near you I would come to one of your sewing classes. Look at all the lovely things your students have made. Fantastic effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sad to have the class come to an end, I had the most wonderful term sewing with you, Charles, Jo and Sarah, it was honestly, an absolute high-light of my week and I so looked forward to our Saturday afternoons together, thank you for helping me gain confidence and the courage to just have a go, think outside the square and create, create, create, I am so in love with sewing now! Mx

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!