Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Winter Stitching & a Swap.

At last,
some rain to prove it's Winter


which was the perfect excuse to hunker down in the Studio
and indulge in some doily printing & hand stitching
on a newly refashioned jacket 
*
*
*
which I can't show you
 'til it's finished.


Only 5 days to go before sign ups close for the
Winter Op Shop Swap....
and at the moment the numbers are great but they're even 
which means  
I can't join in
unless someone else jumps on in!


It's easy - guidelines are over here.

Being sneaky and adding this to Creative Spaces this week.

2 comments:

  1. Thought I try to scare up another participant for you Jody by posting about the swap on my blog tonight. Hope it helps!

    If that's a tease peek at the new jacket then I can't wait to see the finished result!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you tell me how you do the doiley dyeing please? I am sure I am not the only one who is intrigued by this fabulous idea. still hoping that one day you will get to Melbourne for a workshop or two.
    regards,
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!