Sunday, June 17, 2012

JaM - What's not to Love

JaM - taking Just a Moment to gather & share the things you have noticed, consumed, created, bought during your week....

I love winter - it's so much easier & heaps more fun to dress for the cold.
op shopping pay dirt - Kathmandu Raincoat $10 say no more!
 op shop swappers off & running - love it when others think your idea was a good one.
talking about Reinventing to the uninitiated - 'as above'.
booking holidays - significant birthday here I come.
hand stitching & unpicking - discovering that the slow road is sometimes the best.
great company, creative bombing, dinner cooked, feet rubbed (true story!)

(Andi REinvented her skirt into a Piece of Cake)
(Alex bought flowers for everyone)
(Bambi Jacket nearly finished)

(Alex got new boots)

(Sustainability Talk for the local Council)


(cold mornings)
what's not to love...

hope I haven't just jinxed next week!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome sunrise....have a fabulous week...thanks for Friday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. Always so full of nice things ...... so pretty, colourful and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is always so much creating and fun happening at your place. Wish I was closer to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Winter..........
    Those small details really do make all the difference, trims, button necklaces and boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again inspiring photos, love them all, esp the new boots!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!