Sunday, June 24, 2012

JaM - Caught on Camera

JaM - taking Just a Moment to gather & share the things you have noticed, consumed, created, bought during your week....

I noticed that cut Tulips, in a vase, over the period of a week, are very entertaining.

There are no secrets when you run workshops from home 
and if I'm going to bring anything else into the Studio 
the Studio will have to be bigger.


Charles brings a new dynamic to classes 
and I can't quite explain how lovely it is to see a man unpicking the zip from the Sleeping Suit
he is creating for his grand daughter...
Michelle in her Liza Dress 
....wish I could show you what she has found & created 
for her Op Shop Swap partner 
- you're a lucky duck Zara 
& don't worry if you don't get any shots I got plenty!

Carol in her REinvented Tunic 
& Andi wearing her REinvented T-shirt & Jumper Dress 
- if you're not friends before coming to the Studio you will be soon after.

The best thing about Winter is that I get wear old favourites with new favourites.
If I could afford these boots I'd move to Tasmania 
so I could wear them everyday 
and then I'd create my entire wardrobe to suit them,
 I love them so much.


10 comments:

  1. those BOOOOOOTs.....hot shmot. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much creativity this week as always......and you were such a good sport indulging us in your parcel opening. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you have shown! Is the Liza dress one of your patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Liza Dress is an adaptation of the Liza Top which is currently one of the seven projects in the Learn to Sew Pattern Package which is currently only available for workshops.....I'm working on polishing the package into a format suitable for general consumption.

      Delete
  4. Great, I look forward to consuming it, then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I agree, the boots are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again fabulous bright pictures!
    Thanks Jody
    Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to fun times sewing with friends, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More fun at your place. Your photos are always so bright and happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tulips are much more interesting than straight standing up ones don't you think Jody! :) Quite pretty.
    How cool is Charles! Such an inspiration.
    and while those blue boots are so, so pretty, I think I much prefer your tan ones! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!