Joining in Tinniegirls Sunday Snippets
{sunday snippets}: a collection of photos from your week.
No need for words. Let the pictures tell your story.
If you're interested in knowing more about REinventing with Knitwear
...please ask as many questions as you like and I'll do a post during next week and answer them....
I'm even ambitiously thinking a little Vlog demo would be cool.







Fabulous photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award, hope you had a great weekend
Looks like you have been busy in the garden! Looking good
ReplyDeleteLooks like your garden has had some attention... I bet it is loving this rain that we have now. x
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos! I want some of that cake!! Your garden looks great.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
And your doggie is so sweet sitting on that bench! Love your reinvented cardi, too. Visited your other posts this week and see that it's an awesome fusion of sweaters. Love it!
Deletewow, i think your cardi is amazing. lovely photos
ReplyDeleteSuch delightful colour and movement in this series! Love it. x
ReplyDeleteI'm going to live vicariously through the gardens of others. Yours is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove that garden!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting the blog, lovely to have discovered yours via Sunday Snippets xo
Every pic = totally gorgeous ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting week. Love the garden, and that first picture is beautiful.
ReplyDelete