I finally ordered the 2 books I've wanted for quite a while.
The only other time I've ever ordered books on-line
was when I missed getting one of the girls school book orders in on time -
a traumatic experience
which put me off doing it again.
Happy to report this was a pleasant & not too expensive experience
which I'll repeat - not too often!
I'm not a big one for reading to get ideas, I'm more your visually stimulated type of gal
and both of these books fit that bill.
I can feel some inspiration mixing with a little motivation causing a spark of excitement at the thought of creating something for myself.
JaM this week is Books.
What books have you found which
stimulate, excite, motivate & generally take up your leisure time -
in a constructive way.
Don't forget to share - Linky is below.
ps. thankyou to everyone that commented & emailed their support & empathy for last weeks JaM -
I can feel the energy returning.

yes great books been looking at simply modern sewing myself....
ReplyDeletemy favourites at the moment are Decorate - by Holly Becker
& Where Women Create...
Both your books look really interesting although I can't believe you don't order books online. I will try and join in this week but am at mums at the coast and no computer.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how we'd all survive without our books and magazines - and aren't we lucky some clever peeps decided to make the internet for even more crafty inspiration. After looking through your blog - and all your fantastic creations - I'd love to see a book full of your fantastic inspiring projects.
ReplyDeleteCraftly yours
Paula
Wow, the cover of that Junky Styling book is possibly the funkiest cover I have ever seen. So glad you shared it. -kate
ReplyDeletei've seen the one on the left quite a bit around the internet lately and like the lovely simple patterns in it, but have to say that Junky Styling certainly peaks my interest! the cover looks great! x
ReplyDelete