Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Piece of Cake Addiction

Seems the Piece of Cake Tunic is addictive.

Once you've created your first you'll want ten!


This is Allex's first.



With her personalised (adjusted) pattern
 (Allex wanted more fitting so we enlarged the tucks & added darts),
a newly acquired love of sewing and a fresh appreciation of fabric
Allex plans on joining every class for the rest of the year!



The fabric combination Allex chose is still available in the Studio Shop - 
I've enough for one more Tunic Top
 if interested please let me know and I'll send you details.

It was a Piece of Cake marathon sewing day
in the Studio yesterday....
even my mum made one.


4 comments:

  1. I love the fabric combinations, they all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving all those tunics Jody. They seem such a simple pattern, but with the right fabric come up looking fabbo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the piece of cake tunic (i know, i said "love, love, love" in my previous comment too - i'm not very original today). but it's true!! it looks so easy and comfortable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great little tunic love your mum's fabric choice(shes trendy)and looks like you all had such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!