Monday, January 2, 2012

JaM on Monday - a Sign.

 a Sign

They can step into our personal space invited or not and engage us for better or worse.

There's an Op Shop that I've just now thought of that I would love to use for this post however my batteries went flat the day I was brave enough to take photos -
a sign perhaps.
Pretty sure there's 25 'No Parking' signs in the car park
and that's before you get inside...one day.

The sign I've chosen is going to take up residency in the Studio,
having become redundant where Dan works.
Seems in this day & age of Occ. Health & Safety,
harmony in the workplace and all things PC
the wording used in this is offensive.


Being an old fashioned girl who believes in personal responsibility,
with a fairly basic understanding of liability clauses in Insurance Policies
I'm hopeful that anyone using the iron in the Studio from now on
will find it helpful.....& amusing.

What do you think - want to join in!
The rules of engagement are over here 
and the Linky at the bottom of this post will be here 'til next Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, personal responsibility? Next you'll be pushing personal accountability.. :P It's a good sign! I'll try jamming next Monday if a sign doesn't hit me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely no such thing as Personal Responsibility these days if you can find someone else to blame and probably sue! Love the sign, it would be perfect in one or two places around here I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The op shop wouldn't happen to be a certain sign laden one in Carrington Street would it - I swear a new one appears every time I visit!

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!