Monday, August 8, 2011

Can you see what I didn't?

I fell in love with this fabric immediately and it wouldn't have mattered a jot if I'd noticed what I didn't until I went to cut into it - I'd have maybe not bought as much as I did but then.....
I. don't. think. so!
If you haven't picked it - it has double-nap (if that's a word?!), when turned this way 
the bunnies are upside down and the other way has the birds & flowers upside down.

There was a vote and I was outnumbered 2 to 1.
It was felt and I tended to agree, in the end, that the bunnies look better upside down than the birds do - I'm going to pretend the bunnies are having a lie down.

5 comments:

  1. This fabric is lovely, the colours and all. I love the birds. Why oh why did they put the bunnies in though?? weird!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... perhaps the bunnies are from different hemisphere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb - it was the plaster pink background that I couldn't resist.

    Trash - even upside down they're very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is bizarre. I didn't pick it up and I think it is extremely pretty fabric regardless!

    Mimi from Eyeshadow Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! This fabric would be great as part of a 'polaroid' block.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!