Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sewing with my new Besties!

 Denise & Julie from Hot Possum arrived at the Studio yesterday morning, with sewing machines, metres of fabric and loads of enthusiasm,
 for a whole day of creating garments from the new Sew Outside the Lines™ patterns.

We made Splice Skirts, Change of Heart Skirts and the new Piece of Cake Tunic & Frock,

so they can wear them,
while selling the patterns & the fabrics

at Denises Hot Possum stand

during the Sydney Quilt & Craft Show!

Below is a sample of a Splice Skirt Denise created - I'll share more tomorrow because the few shots I got of yesterdays creations (in between seaming zips & stitching darts) are worth their own post and besides I've got chores to do - I'd rather be here but needs must, being as I'm a one-trick-pony again!




3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love those skirts!
    Good luck with the pattern sales! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm - yum. i really like, no, love the fabric with the roses on - the last photo. just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!