This, my first ever Give Away, has been a long time coming
and is not just a celebration of 3yrs Blogging,
or a way to show my appreciation to those that frequently pop in for a look at my world,
it also marks a turning point in my approach to blogging.
Over the next few weeks you will see exciting changes in how I present REinventing to you
& if you join the merry band on Follow Me (right hand column half way down) you'll hear the news first.
So without further ado I welcome you to my first ever
REinventing Give Away
(which probably means I'll do it again).
(which probably means I'll do it again).
YeeHaa!
I'm offering 6 one-of-a-kind REinvented Wrap Tops & I'm giving 3 of them away.
I'm offering 6 one-of-a-kind REinvented Wrap Tops & I'm giving 3 of them away.
Size 10-12
Size 14-18
Size 12-16
Size 14-16+
'Garden Gate'
Size 12-16
Size 12-16
What you need to know & do:
- These garments are all created from pre-loved T-shirt styled Tops, so are stretchy with a soft worn feel & look. The fabric type allows for the size variations. They are either stitched closed across the neck & partially down the front or all the way down, so they are a pull on & off garment.
- You vote by leaving your name along with a comment, telling me if you've been to my Blog before or not, in the comments box along with your choice of 3 Tops in order of preference ie. (below is an example);
- 1. ChocMint
- 2. Blossom
- 3. Paris Punk
- Don't respond/comment by email - for those that don't have Blogs & have received this Post via email you'll need to click on the title & comment Anonymously, which I've explained in the right hand side (on my blog) underneath the Eco Quilt link - leave your name at the end of the comment so I know who you are in case you're a winner!
- One comment/vote per person.
- It's open Internationally.
- The winners will be chosen using the fold n' pick method - with photographic evidence.
- There will be 3 winners. The first chosen gets their first preference, the 2nd & 3rd people chosen get their preferences in relation to what is left on their lists.
- Closing date is Thursday 5th May.
- Winner announced Friday 6th May on this Blog.
- The Tops that aren't won will be available for sale.
- Please remember that these REinvented Wrap Tops have been created from pre-loved garments so will come to you in that soft, slightly worn condition that ensures REinvented garments look & feel amazing.
- Click on the links directly below each Top for a more detailed description.
Think I've covered everything.
I hope this works and you like the Tops enough to join in.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.






Heritage rose
ReplyDeleteChoc mint
Tree of life
Good luck me :) & thanks for giving everyone a chance to receive something special from you.
Nadene
Paris Punk
ReplyDeleteHeritage Rose
Choco Mint
lovely tops...thanks for the chance to win, and even if I don't win, thanks for the inspiration!
I only found your blog a few days ago via a link from somewhere & I love it, have been nosing about in your old posts. ;) Now I'm especially glad I found you, apart from loving your style & being fabulously inspired!
ReplyDelete1. Heritage rose
2. Choc mint
3. Tree of life
Thank you! I shall cross everything for luck!
Heritage Rose
ReplyDeleteParis Punk
Garden Gate
They all look fabulous, Thanks for a great Give Away
Happy Weekend
Melissa
Great tops!
ReplyDeleteHeritage Rose
Choc Mint
Tree of Life are my faves in order.
heidig@gmail.com
They are all stunning. Beautiful colours and designs, hard to choose. They all look flattering and easy to wear.Jody you have been an inspiration to me.
ReplyDelete1) Heritage Rose
2) Tree of Life
3) Chocmint Surprise
Congratulations, Jody, on three years of blobbing! And your first give-away... they are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHere's my choice of tops:
Tree of Life
Heritage Rose
Spring Blossom
Have a great weekend,
xo Nicole.
1) Heritage Rose
ReplyDelete2) Choc Mint
3) Tree of Life
Feminine, great colours for winter wear. Choc Mint has a modern edge to it. All very wearable and flattering.
antoallison@hotmail.com
Great idea Antoinette.
Good Luck to me also.
ReplyDeleteHeritage Rose
Paris Punk
Tree of life.
Congratulations Jody on a great blogg.
More of it please.
Am hoping to get to one of your workshops very soon.
1) Tree of Life
ReplyDelete2) Spring Blossom
3) Garden Gate
I've been reading your blog for quite a while via Google Reader.
Been sewing forever following "rigid rules of sewing perfection", so your examples of beauty created with joy & abandon have been enormously inspirational!
Thank you!
Tamara L.
Hi Jody, I have been sewing along with the Eco Quilt Challenge and loving it - love your restyling of pre-loved clothes as much as the softness you get from wearing them. Thanks for the chance to wear either 1. Heritage Rose, 2. Spring Blossum, 3. Garden Gate. :)Leanne B
ReplyDeleteJody, your blogs give me inspiration and stimulate my creative mind. I love your t-shirt designs. Keep on blogging.
ReplyDelete1. Heritage Rose
2. Garden Gate
3. Spring blosom
Maud
Dear Jody,
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog a while back via Wardrobe Refashion, I think, and I've been coming back to visit ever since...you're very inspiring! Thanks for having this giveaway, and giving us the chance to win one of your gorgeous creations!
1. Heritage Rose
2. Paris Punk
3. Spring Blossom
Kate in Massachusetts (who wishes she lived close enough to participate in one of your workshops!)
Wow, so hard to choose when they all say 'pick me', but size dictates my choice.
ReplyDelete1. Heritage Rose
2. Tree of Life
3. ChocMint Surprise
I visit your blog regularly and am always inspired.
Gypsylee
Hi Jodie
ReplyDeleteFabulous tops love them all
Heritage Rose
Paris Pink (recognise the trim)
Spring Blossom
Look forward to more classes with you
Best wishes
Sue
Tree of life
ReplyDeleteSpring blossom
Heritage rose
Wonderful tops.
Have been reading your blog for a while now and it always inspires me. Keep up the great work.
Jacqui x