Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Never say Never!

It was 11yrs ago that I decided to never say "Never" -
when we told Eliza she was getting a sister.
With an 8yr gap another child was soooo not on the radar!
(Eliza had always wanted a kitten or a little sister - so glad we opted for the latter!)
 The same goes for REinventing - not in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever create & wear a
Bubble Dress and actually like it!

Both were lovely surprises however I know how to do both now and I'll stick to REinventing!

2 comments:

  1. haha..yes both are lovely..but the orange one is soooo much less work!
    lovely fabric, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes much less work - third time lucky!
    Just like REinventing you need to practice to get it right.
    Thanks for the commment Meg.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!