Part of our local Councils campaign to make us more aware of the choices available regards recycling is the
Eco Fashion Workshop Series
and I'm thrilled to have been asked to be a part of it!
Over three consecutive Wednesday evenings participants will be introduced to different ways of using the clothing they no longer wear.
The first evening involves Swishing, with the lovely Lesley.
Lesley encourages us to swap our clothes rather than throw them away while explaining the benefits to the environment.
Then it's my turn to wield some magic...firstly with the Rose Adornment Workshop and then
the following Wednesday during the Wrapped in Tops Mini REinventing Workshop.
Update: FULL
Wish my other workshops filled as quickly!They're taking bookings now, so if you're interested & available please RSVP Cockburn Council (details provided on posters) and I'll look forward to meeting you!




Oh I love your work! :) Just wish this was closer to home than way down there. I have a fear of driving too far due to a road rage incident and forget the trains at that time of night!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words Leanne.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're up north somewhere - maybe one day I'll be able to do something a little closer so you wont have to travel.
Hi Jody,
ReplyDeleteI'm booked in your rose zips and tie adornments class. I was wondering how long the zips need to be? I have picked up some short ones (trouser and skirt zips). Do I need anything longer than that? Looking forward to creating with you on Wed night.
Sarah
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeletepersonally I don't find the length of the zip an issue however some people have commented that they wished they'd brought longer zips along, perhaps one of each is a good idea.
Look forward to meeting you - it's going to be a great night!