and no workshops - what to do?!
Make a cuppa & start on some 'me sewing' in a toasty warm studio ALL BY MYSELF!
I've a week & a bit up my sleeve before workshops kick off again for Term 3 and they've forecast some exceptionally wet & windy weather for that week.
I anticipate completing a few projects which I'll endeavor to blog about.
I'm always in awe of those that document the process of their projects on their blogs - where do you people find the time!
My first experiment at this will be with the garments in the foreground (image above). I don't do before & after shots of REinventions because I usually never know what's going to be in a garment until it's finished and I'm usually too in the 'moment' to be taking photos.
time + motivation = exception
The furry thing on the end of the sewing machine is a machine embroidered scrap of woolen jumper (now a Wrap) that I'll bead & stitch a brooch finding to in order to wear with the matching Jumper Wrap.
I love


No comments:
Post a Comment
Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!