Monday, April 5, 2010

Asthma

Stella has had her first bout of Asthma for the year.
As alarming & disappointing as this was (I had flash-backs to last year) it was when she came home from the doctors loaded up with 2 different types of ventalin & steriods that I decided enough is enough!

We started in the bedroom - literally removing everything and starting again.
She now has a new bed - no longer the Ikea loft bed with desk.
The loft-bed allowed her to accumulate loads of stuff, due to extra floor space and the desk, being essentially just a large flat surface, attributed to piles of crap.

New bed + more effective storage + less stuff = easier to keep clean, which I'm hopeful will mean better breathing & less drugs.
It also equates to happier times because I'm not going off my head every other day about the mess.
Another reason to be joyous is that all that 'stuff' is off tothe swap-meet next Sunday where she hopes to boost the travelling-fund - we've promised a trip to Port Fairy later in the year.

2 comments:

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!