Tuesday, December 1, 2009

9

Stella had her 9th birthday
and
all she wanted was a bike

her friends

& family



to share the day.

2 comments:

  1. I Love a Boy Named Sue and I love riding my bike... hooray for Stella - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I loved my first Pink Bike more than anything......
    in fact my recent update on FB went like this:
    Kylie Wilson likes careening around the lanes and streets of Hamilton Hill on her bike with her Millie on the back, her Joel by her side, and her dog at her heels.... with the loud pulse of La Roux ringing in her ears and the wind blowing through her hair, as the sun sets.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves her new Johnny Cash T-shirt however feels this one might have to be worn around the house due to the nature of Johnnys gesture.
    She'll probaly wear it while listening to the San Quentin CD she got.
    She did stipulate not a 'pink' bike however we think there is enough black on it that she hasn't noticed the pink so much.

    ReplyDelete

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!