Monday, March 16, 2009

Head down, Bum up...

...and they were!

They'd found a small patch crawling with Slaters and thought it was Christmas - I often wonder if Slaters to them are like chocolate to us?!

Seeing these two doing this really struck a chord, as the H.D.B.U adage relates to me at the moment as I try to advertise the Fashion Talk, get numbers for classes, answer emails, send emails, answer calls, make calls, try to squeeze a growing family into a shrinking house, say I'll do something when I'm not actually sure I can (of course I can!), along with the usual domestic goddess duties while smiling.

It's all good - you never know I might even lay an egg at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!