This skirt is an old (5yrs) favourite - like an old friend she's there when I need her. Today is going to be a scorcher 40degrees and I didn't have the energy to think too hard about what to wear.
Like a good friend this skirt gets better with age!
Hi there, I got here from wardrobe refashion...and I just want to say that I love your refashioning!!!
I am a Home ec teacher and after 20 years of making boxer shorts with year eights I had lost the desire to sew. I used to sew all the time while at Uni- but have not done anything for myself for 18 years.
I just want to let you know that you have inspired me...and I will be looking for something to refashion/make from scratch. Lovely work! Suzy in Brisbane
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI got here from wardrobe refashion...and I just want to say that I love your refashioning!!!
I am a Home ec teacher and after 20 years of making boxer shorts with year eights I had lost the desire to sew. I used to sew all the time while at Uni- but have not done anything for myself for 18 years.
I just want to let you know that you have inspired me...and I will be looking for something to refashion/make from scratch.
Lovely work!
Suzy in Brisbane
WOW - love to see what you make!
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame you're not closer as I'm doing a Fashion Talk in few weeks which you would really get alot out of!
Thankyou for the comments.
JPx