Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blushouse at Bazaar

Finally! Georgina has worked soooo hard to get to this point and it was wonderful to be part of the Bazaar experience and to witness the enthusiasm that her designs generate. I held the fort during the earlier part of the day and was overwhelmed at stages with people literally throwing garments at me to put in bags! I don't know that it was like that all weekend however it was gratifying & self satisfying for me to play my small part in the scheme of things.
I don't know that I miss it, in fact I do know I don't miss the whole market-thing, it was nice today and I'd do it again, just not regularly like in the deep dark past. Another nice aspect to the day was that I got to reconnect with a couple of familiar faces, who if they're listening (and they know who they are!) I'd love to keep in touch with.
I'm going to include a bigger better photo of Georgina...just 'cause she's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come in & take the weight off.....jug's on.....sorry about the mess ..... I like your hair - where'd ya get your shoes!